Bell Peppers – Sweet, Classic Flavor
Sweet bell peppers are glossy, bell-shaped vegetables that come in a variety of colors. Green and purple bell peppers taste slightly bitter compared to the much sweeter red, orange, and yellow bell peppers. Crisp and incredibly sweet, red bell peppers are:
- A very good source of dietary fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin B6 and folate.
- Very low in saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium.
- Contain more than 200% of your daily vitamin C intake
- Low in calories making them an excellent addition to a healthy diet.
- High in vitamin A, which helps to support healthy eyesight, especially night vision
Bell peppers are some of the most versatile vegetables available and make a delicious sauté or ingredient in salads, soups and casseroles. Bell peppers can be used to add flavor, thickness and nutrients to many ready-to-eat meals and side dishes.
Bell Pepper MicroDried® Products
|STRIPS||Green Bell Pepper Strips FG70204||Specification||Nutritional|
|Red Bell Pepper Strips FG10151
|Red Bell Pepper Strips Crunchy FG10164||Specification||Nutritional|
|FRAGMENTS||Green Bell Pepper Fragments FG70185||Specification||Nutritional|
|Red Bell Pepper Fragments FG70058||Specification||Nutritional|
|POWDER||Green Bell Pepper Powder Coarse Grind S16 FG70206||Specification||Nutritional|
|Red Bell Pepper Powder FG70057
|Red Bell Pepper Powder FG70008 Organic||Specification||Nutritional|