Flavorful Dried Lemons & Lemon Powder
Lemons add tangy flavor and bright yellow color to almost any consumer product. Loaded with Vitamin C, lemons have a very refreshing, light, slightly sweet and sour taste to them. Lemons:
- Are a very good source of Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), providing about 88% of daily recommended intake.
- Are one of the very lowest glycemic fruits.
- Are one of the lowest citrus fruits in calories with just 29 calories per 100g
- Provide a good source of Vitamin B6, iron and potassium and a very good source of dietary fiber
- Are low in sodium and contain no saturated fats or cholesterol
Milne MicroDried's innovative new dried format using vacuum radiant energy preserves the natural vitamins and minerals while protecting the color and integrity of each piece. This gives the developer the opportunity to use lemons in low water activity, shelf-stable applications, including snack mixes, cereals, bars, yogurt, ice cream, confections and more.
MicroDried® Lemons & Lemon Powder
|FRAGMENTS||Whole Dried Lemon Fragments (with Fines) FG10193
|POWDER||Whole Lemon Powder FG10192
|Whole Lemon Powder Coarse Grind S16 FG70076