Milne MicroDried® continues developing innovative new fruit and vegetable ingredients with clean, single ingredient labels – all with no added sugar, color or preservatives. New varieties, drying methods and processes are being used to improve the quality and versatility of these powders, fragments and whole piece ingredients.
Here are just a few of the ideas Milne MicroDried's research and development team are working on:
- Designer Grapes – All the rage with kids, these grapes are sweeter than ever and available year-round. ORDER TODAY!
- Mandarin Orange – A bright orange puff with a sweet, tangy citrus flavor.
- Crunchy Broccoli – Florets with a unique crunchy texture and vibrant green color are great for snack applications.
- Red Bell Pepper – Has more vitamin C than other peppers and contains phytochemicals and carotenoids.
- Kale – This nutritional powerhouse is available as finely textured powder and is low in calories and high in fiber.
- Spinach – Rich green color with mild spinach flavor makes this powder a great functional addition for shakes, bars and snacks.
- Tomato – Technically fruits (they have seeds) with Vitamin C, Vitamin A and potassium – and they go with everything.
- Zucchini – Low calorie, low carbohydrates and a good and crunchy source of antioxidants and vitamins B and C.
- Beans of All Kinds – MicroDried Pinto, Chickpea, Lentils, Snap Peas, Green, Split, Black, Red and Lima Beans add needed variety and fiber to diets.
- Crunchy Apple and Peach Wedges – Two of America’s favorite fruits produced as big, colorful wedges for big piece applications.
- Beet Slices – Sweet, earthy veggies rich in health boosting essential nutrients.
- Lemon, Lime and Orange Wheels – Tangy and deliciously full of healthy vitamin C.
- Banana Slices and Fragments – One of the world’s most popular fruits and full of vitamin C and fiber.
Visit “What’s New in the Lab?” often to take advantage of new ingredient product opportunities. Our research and development team will be happy to work with you to bring new innovations to your products.